Praze Farm's guest cottage
For prices and availability, please book through our our agents.
The cottage is situated in the centre of Cornwall in the South West of England, UK.
Conveniently positioned for you to explore North, South, East and West of Cornwall.
Closest commercial Airport is Newquay NQY
If you have a small plane, you could land it at Bodmin airfield (ICAO: EGLA) and walk to Praze Farm.
By car (recommended)
Take the A30 from Exeter to Cornwall. Travel past Launceston. After passing Jamaica Inn, lookout for the sign indicating Millpool/Cardinham to the left. Take that turning down a narrow country road, you will find Praze Farm as the property to your right. Enter with the second/bottom entrance where the sign is. If you pass Bodmin you have gone too far.
You can look up maps and detailed driving instructions with our postcode PL30 4HZ. Please give us a call before you arrive if possible.
The closest station about 15 minutes away by car is Bodmin Parkway station (BOD). Roughly 4 hours away from London Paddington station (PAD).
Train timetable between London Paddington and Bodmin Parkway.
- Ground Floor open plan living-room with well equipped kitchen and dining areas
- TV (Freeview)
- Electric cooker/oven, microwave, fridge with freezing compartment and dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 with double bed (5ft), duvet and en suite Shower-room, toilet and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds, duvets and en-suite Shower-room, toilet and wash basin
- Inclusive Electricity
- Gas-fired heating
- Soft water
- Bed linen and towels
- Wired and Wireless WiFi Internet
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Patio furniture and braai/BBQ
- Regret available to non-smokers only
- Pets welcome (1 small dog only)
- Arrival and Departure Saturday
~15 Mbit/s down, 1.5 Mbit/s up with Openreach FTTC (Superfast Cornwall) with AAISP.
Praze Farm uses BT FTTC broadband by the esteemed Andrews & Arnold ISP. The wireless access point is open and called "praze".
- Nearest supermarkets are Sainsburys, Lidl, ASDA and Morrisons, both about 4 miles (10 minutes) away in Bodmin
- Award winning food from Cornwall
Walking, Cycling or Riding
- Maps of Coastal paths
- Rather excellent walk from Polzeath to Rock along the Camel Estuary (enjoyed by John_Betjeman) - Check for low tide first though
- The Saints Way
- Camel Trail
- Cardinham Woods - you can walk/ride from here without driving!
- Golitha Falls
- National Trust's Lanhydrock - excellent cream teas
- Local English Heritage sites
- Heligan Gardens
- Eden Project
- Stunning Bedruthan Steps
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape
- English Heritage's Restormel castle